Why did I receive this charge?

You will need to contact the officer or his/her supervisor at (864) 848-2151. You may need to leave a message once your call is forwarded to an individual office. Greer Municipal Court employees are not authorized to speak for officers or about an officer's actions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint about an officer?
2. How do I get an attorney?
3. What attorney should I call to handle my case?
4. I can do this in another court. Why can't I do it here?
5. What do I do if I don't think the judge got all the information about my case before I was found guilty?
6. What will be my sentence?
7. Why did I receive this charge?
8. Will the judge put me in jail for this?
9. Can I represent myself?
10. What happens at the arraignment?
11. What victim services are available?
12. What number should I call if I have a Civil case?