- You Are Here:
- Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Other Recreation Programs
Other Recreation Programs
The City of Greer Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of different programs for all ages throughout the year.
Check out some of our other programs below and let us know if you would like to inquire about any program that we offer!
- Afterschool Programs K9 Nose Work Training
- Senior Computer classes Senior Action
- SOAR (Seniors Out & ARound) Dog Obedience
- Special Events Park Hop
- Summer Camps Youth and Adult Archery
- Fit 4 Mom Stroller Classes Spring Break Camps
- Hope Week Archery (youth and adults)
- Ham Radio Classes Eggtastic Easter Event
- Whole Fitness classes MLK Luncheon
- Artifacts Club Freedom Blast Kids Zone
- Cutlery Club Garden Clubs
- Never Alone groups SAT/ACT Prep Classes
- Pickleball (Indoor and Outdoor) & Clinics Open Gym (Basketball)
- Open play- Free of charge sign up below:
- Please take a look at www.upstatepickleball.com when you have a moment and consider enhancing your game at any level.
- Please take a look at our adaptive Pickleball option at adaptivepickleball.com
- Tryon Park Outdoor courts- Our outdoor courts are located at 226 Oakland Ave. These courts are first come first serve but also has memberships available by contacting our office or swinging by our Parks, Recreation & Tourism Office (446 Pennsylvania Ave.). These memberships allow members to reserve court space for play based on availability and give them discounts . Pickleball memberships are available for $84/year (or prorated to $7/month.) Patrons may also use the 3 public tennis courts up top at a first come first serve basis and based around availability of lessons, leagues, etc. (Tennis/Pickleball lessons, clinics, tournaments, programs and all scheduled events will take priority over non-members and those electing the first come first serve procedure).
All courts are available for reserve by members or to rent. You can check availability at: https://www.patrickwoodtennis.com/
- Letters to Santa Mobile Recreation Playdates
- Skateboarding Classes
Interested in starting your own program or have questions about any of our current programs? Contact Justin Miller at (864) 848-2192 or email@example.com for details.