Traffic Calming

Do you have a traffic problem in your neighborhood?

Speed humps are not always the best solution. Most people hate driving over them and public acceptance is mixed, but sometimes they do provide a safety benefit. 

If speeding is a concern on your street, contact the City Police Department at 864-848-2151 to report your concerns. The Police Department has several options to explore BEFORE the City would consider installing Traffic calming measures. 

City of Greer Traffic Calming Policy

Initial Petition