Greer City Park is located in Historic Downtown Greer. Built in 2008, this 12-acre park is open year round to the public and has become a favorite destination for residents and visitors. Available Amenities:
RestroomsLooking to rent a facility for your wedding or event?
- Located next to the playground. This facility can hold up to 125 people.
- With a scenic view of our City Pond. The gazebo is a great place for your wedding ceremony or place to take pictures. Amphitheater
- The amphitheater hosts many of City of Greer events. With seating for up to 800 people, this facility is a great place for a concert or wedding. Event Hall
- This 4,500 square foot room indoors is available for receptions and events with two lobby areas attached. Around 175-300 people can be seated at the same time inside the room. However, If not all 4,500 square feet is needed we have partitions that can be pulled out to create a 3,000 square feet or 1,500 square feet area. This facility has a catering kitchen as well which means you can’t cook anything on site, but we have the ability to keep everything warm or cold.Cannon Centre
- This facility is 5,600 square feet with one small lobby area attached. Approximately 175-375 can be seated at the same time inside the room. There is a full kitchen at this facility and it has two dressing room areas as well.
For your Safety:
- Wading in the fountains and pond is prohibited
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Skates, Scooters, Hover Boards, and Motorized Vehicles are not allowed
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed - unless a permit is acquired by the City of Greer
- Pets are not allow at City of Greer Special Events
- Please do not disturb or walk through flower beds
- Climbing on rocks is not allowed Accessibility:
Parking is located in front of Greer City Hall. Concrete paths provide access around the entire park.
For more information, please call Ashlyn Stone at 864-968-7005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Robbie Davis at 864-968-7004 or email email@example.com
For upcoming events, please visit our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/CityofGreerEventsCenter